How do I reset my printer on Windows 7?
Do the following steps to reset the printing system in Windows 7:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Control Panel. …
- Click Administrative Tools. …
- Click Print Management. …
- Click Print Servers. …
- Right click in the white space below the name of the print server, and then select Add/Remove Servers.
How do I turn off Print Spooler in Windows 7?
How to Disable the Print Spooler Service on Windows 7
- Click on Start button and type services. msc in the search field. Then, press Enter.
- In the Services window, look for the following entry: Print Spooler.
- Double click on it and set the Startup type as Disabled.
- Finally, click OK to validate.
How do I know if my Print Spooler is running?
Scroll down to “Print Spooler.” If the print spooler service is running, the “Status” field will display “Started.” If the service has stopped, the “Status” field will be blank.
How do I set up a Print Spooler in Windows 7?
You can add a printer spooler by enabling the Print Spooler service on your Microsoft Windows 7 machine.
- Click the Windows logo button in the bottom left corner of your desktop to expand the Windows 7 Start menu.
- Click “Control Panel” to open the Control Panel.
How do I restart my spooler or restart?
How To Restart the Print Spooler Service on a Windows OS
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type services. …
- Scroll down and select the Print Spooler Service.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Stop.
- Wait for 30 seconds for the service to stop.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Start.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Android Spooler: How to Fix
- Tap the settings icon on your Android device and select the Apps or Applications button.
- Select ‘Show System Apps’ in this section.
- Scroll down this section and select ‘Print Spooler’. …
- Press both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
Why does print spooler keep stopping Windows 7?
If your pending print jobs are not few, they can cause your print spooler to stop. Deleting your print spooler files to clear pending print jobs sometimes resolve the problem. 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box. 2) Type services.