How do I add a website to my Favorites in Windows 7?
Note that the folder location you want to add needs to be open in Windows Explorer, as in the image below. Step 3: Right-click the Favorites link in the column at the left side of the window, then click Add current location to favorites.
How do I add recent places to Favorites in Windows 7?
By default, the start menu doesn’t show them, but it’s easy to add… just a few mouse clicks.
- Click on the “Start” button in the lower left hand side of your screen and the Start menu will appear.
- Right click on the Start Menu and select “Properties”. …
- Check “Recent Items” and then hit the “OK” button.
How do I save my Favorites in Windows 7?
Add Folders to Favorites or Quick Access
While you’re in the folder you want to add, right-click on Favorites and select Add current location to Favorites.
How do I add to my Favorites list?
To add a favorite:
- With the desired website open in your browser, select the Favorites button, then click Add to favorites. You can also press Ctrl+D on your keyboard.
- A dialog box will appear. …
- Click Add to save the website as a favorite.
How do I add a folder to Favorites in Windows 7 Explorer?
To add a file or folder to your Favorites List:
- Locate the files or folders that you want to make a Favorite by using Windows Explorer. …
- Click a file or folder and drag it to any of the Favorites folders. …
- Choose Start→Favorites. …
- Click an item to open it.
How do I add to Favorites in Windows?
1Right-click Start, and choose Open Windows Explorer. 2Double-click a folder or series of folders to locate the folder or file that you want to designate as a favorite. 3Click a favorite file or folder and drag it to any of the Favorites folders in the Navigation pane on the left.
Where are the favorites stored in Windows 7?
By default, in Windows 7, Favorites for Internet Explorer are saved in the C:Users[username]Favorites folder. However, you may want them in a different location so they are easier to backup or even on a drive where Windows is not installed.
How do I add to favorites in Explorer?
How to Add Favorites in Windows 8.1’s File Explorer
- Select a folder you have created (or any other folder).
- On the Home tab, select the Easy Access button.
- From the drop-down list, select Add to Favorites. A shortcut to your selected location appears at the bottom of the Favorites section in the navigation pane.
How do I add a folder to quick access in Windows 7?
How to Add Quick Access Shortcuts.
- Open Windows Explorer. You can get it by hitting Windows Key + E or by clicking its shortcut on the taskbar.
- Navigate to the folder you want to make a shortcut to.
- Right-click it and select Pin to Quick Access.