How do I stop Microsoft Lync from starting automatically Windows 7?
How do I keep Lync from starting automatically every time I log on to Windows?
- From the Lync main window, select Options > Personal.
- Uncheck the box labeled Automatically start Lync when I log on to Windows. The next time you log on, if you want to use Lync you’ll need to select it from the Start menu.
How do I remove Lync from startup?
Click on the Settings icon, click on Tools and select Options. Select Personal and Uncheck “Automatically start Lync when I log on to Windows” and click OK. Restart Windows and you should be good to go.
How do I turn off Microsoft Lync?
On the Lync main window: Click the arrow next to the Options button, then click File > Close.
How do I stop Lync from running in the background?
To stop Lync from running, you must sign out. You can do so by clicking the icon in the notification area and selecting Sign Out.
How do I uninstall Lync 2013 silently?
You can try the Office command-line options /uninstall [ProductID] to uninstall Lync 2013 silently. The ProPlus is the [ProductID], you can change it to the [ProductID] of Lync 2013 and then have a test.
How do I uninstall Lync 2013 from Windows 7?
Uninstall Lync 2013 on Windows
- Open the Control panel and select Programs.
- Click on Uninstall a program below programs and features.
- Select Microsoft Office professional plus 2013 and click Change next to uninstall.
How do I remove Lync from my taskbar?
Microsoft Lync – How to hide task bar icon
- Click on the Lync icon to open the Lync client window.
- Click on the cog icon at the top right of the window.
- Tick the ‘Minimize to the notification area instead of the task bar’ option.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
What is Lync on my computer?
Lync for Microsoft 365 is a desktop application. After you install Lync, open it from your computer like any other application. Windows users: … In Windows 7, click Start > All Programs > Microsoft Lync > Lync 2013.
How do I stop a team from opening on startup?
Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key and open the Task Manager. Step 2: Open the Startup tab. Step 3: Click on Microsoft Teams, and click on Disable.
How do I stop Skype from auto starting?
How to stop Skype from starting automatically on PC
- Next to your Skype profile picture, click the three dots.
- Click on “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, click on “General.” …
- In the General menu, click on the blue and white slider to right of “Automatically start Skype.” It should turn white and gray.
What is Microsoft Lync used for?
Lync Basic 2013 gives you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, Skype for Business Meetings, availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.