How do I open Discord on Kali Linux?
The process is simple:
- Download the Discord . deb package from the Discord website.
- Update your apt repositories by running sudo apt update in the Terminal.
- Install Discord by running sudo apt install [path to the Discord . deb package]
How do I run Discord in Linux?
Method 3: Installing Discord in other Linux Distributions (intermediate to advanced level)
- Step 1: Download Discord for Linux. First download the tar. …
- Step 2: Extract the downloaded file to opt directory. …
- Step 3: Create Discord command in bin directory. …
- Step 4: Create desktop icon and menu entry. …
- Step 5: Run Discord.
Why can’t I install Discord on Kali Linux?
If you find difficult to install Discord via gdebi, might be because of libappindicator1 missing package, that is because the libappindicator has been removed from Kali Rolling since 19–01–2021. … If not you may want to try install Discord via snap.
Is there a Discord client for Linux?
It has an official desktop Linux app, as well as apps for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. There’s even a Discord web client if you want to use it in a web browser. Discord is also free — at least for now.
Where is Discord installed in Linux?
You can navigate to the AUR page, https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/discord/ , to download the snapshot, or just download it from https://dl.discordapp.net/apps/linux/0.0.1/discord-0.0.1.tar.gz . Of course, you will have to un-tar it into your build directory. Then cd in and build it with makepkg .
How do I install Discord on my Chromebook?
It’s as simple as installing and launching any other app on your Chromebook:
- Click on the Launcher button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Launch the Play Store from the menus.
- Search for “Discord” on Google Play.
- Find the big green “Install” button and click it.
- Wait patiently like a good person.
How install deb file Kali Linux?
Install/Uninstall . deb files
- To install a . deb file, simply Right click on the . …
- Alternatively, you can also install a .deb file by opening a terminal and typing: sudo dpkg -i package_file.deb.
- To uninstall a .deb file, remove it using Adept, or type: sudo apt-get remove package_name.
How do you use a discord server?
How to Share your Screen
- Step 1: Join a Voice Channel! Click a voice channel in your server.
- Step 2: Activate screen share. Press the.
- Step 3: Pick an application or screen to share. Select an individual application window to share, or select an entire screen to share.
- Step 4: Go Live!
Does discord work on Ubuntu?
Discord is now available as a snap for Ubuntu and other distributions | Ubuntu.
What is libappindicator1?
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source E: Package ‘libappindicator1’ has no installation candidate. I entered the following command: apt-cache search libappindcator1. But got no response.
Can you get Discord on Arch Linux?
Install Discord on Arch Linux
There are unofficial packages of ‘Discord Canary’in AUR, which you can access from the following url, https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/discord-canary/ , you can also download the installation packages from https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/snapshot/discord-canary.tar.gz .