How do I update my iPhone 4s to iOS 8?
How do I downgrade my iOS without a computer?
One of the easiest ways to downgrade your iOS version is to use the iTunes app. The iTunes app allows you to install downloaded firmware files on your devices. Using this feature, you can install an older version of the iOS firmware on your phone. This way your phone will be downgraded to your chosen version.
How do I downgrade to iOS 13 without iTunes?
Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.
How do I force downgrade iOS?
Select the Upgrade/Downgrade option from the Welcome screen.
- Choose Upgrade/Downgrade iOS. Choose the 1 click to downgrade iOS/iPadOS and click on the Start Now button.
- Choose 1 Click to Downgrade iOS/iPadOS. …
- Download Firmware to Downgrade. …
- AnyFix is Downgrading the Device. …
- Joy Taylor.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14 without a computer?
You can’t downgrade iOS 14 without computer because you’ll need the PC to connect to iTunes through which Apple will verify if the firmware files inauthentic and signed. Any trick, app, or method promising you can might actually expose your device to risks.
How do I revert back to iOS 13 2021?
Tips: Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 by Waiting for a New iOS 13 Version
- From your iPhone or iPad, Navigate Settings > General and tap “Profile”.
- Tap on iOS 14 Beta Software Profile and tap “Remove Profile”.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and wait for a new iOS 13 updates to arrive.
Can you go back to older version of iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.
How do I revert back to iOS 13 from 14?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I install an older version of iOS on my iPhone?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I rollback an iPhone update?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
Uninstall the iOS 14 Public Beta
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profile.
- Select iOS 14 & iPadOS 14 Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Restart.