Does Android 11 support WhatsApp bubbles?
Chat bubbles are a very similar feature implemented on Android 11 and newer versions: they allow you to “bubble a conversation” that floats on your screen, so you can quickly open it. … [Request] Android 11 chat bubbles compatible with WhatsApp.
How do I turn on bubble notifications on Android?
To do this, we need to journey into our phone’s notification settings.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap See all apps.
- Tap the messaging app you want to adjust the settings for.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Bubbles.
How do you do the bubbles on Whatsapp?
Turn bubbles on or off for a specific app or conversation
- When you notice a bubble, tap it to open it.
- At the bottom left, tap Manage. Bubbles settings.
- Tap the app you want to change.
- Choose your notification settings: All conversations can bubble. Selected conversations can bubble: Tap a person, then turn on Bubble.
How do I turn off chat bubbles on Android 11?
Select “Apps and Notifications.” Next, tap “Notifications.” In the top section, tap “Bubbles.” Toggle-Off the switch for “Allow Apps to Show Bubbles.”
What is bubble notification Android 11?
Bubbles make it easy for users to see and participate in conversations. Bubbles are built into the Notification system. They float on top of other app content and follow the user wherever they go. … Allow all bubbles from your app – all notifications sent with BubbleMetaData will appear as bubbles.