Modifying the Home Touch Buttons
- Tap the Home Button > touch and hold the Recent Apps Button > Settings > Display > Home touch buttons.
- Select the modification you want to change. Tap Button combination to select which Home Touch Buttons you want in the bar and their location within the bar.
How to get Home, Back and Recents key on Android 10
- Step-by-step guide to get the 3-button navigation back: Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Tap Gestures.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap System Navigation.
- Step 4: Tap 3-button navigation at the bottom.
- That’s it!
From Settings, tap Display. Swipe to and tap Navigation bar, and then tap Hard press Home button. You can adjust the slider from Lighter to Stronger, depending on your sensitivity preference.
If you use an older Android version
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Go to System Gestures. Swipe up on Home button.
- Turn Swipe up on Home button off or on. If you turn it on, you’re using 2-button navigation. If you turn it off, you’re using 3-button navigation.
Follow these steps:
- Open up your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on System.
- Find Gestures and tap on it.
- Tap on Swipe up on home button.
- Toggle the switch to on — you’ll notice the navigation buttons change immediately.
How to swap the Back and Recents on-screen buttons:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Buttons option which is under the Personal heading.
- Toggle the Swap buttons option to swap the placement of the Recents and Back buttons.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Step 1: Switch off the phone, and long-press the power button + Volume (down) button.
- Step 2: Select ‘Recovery’ mode.
- Step 3: Select ‘Wipe cache partition’
- Step 4: ‘Confirm’ your selection.
Navigate to Settings, tap Display, and then tap Navigation bar. Tap Button position, and then select your desired position for the buttons.