How do I hide pictures and videos on my Android?
Open Gallery to add photos or videos to the folder. Select the photos and videos and click on Add to album. Select Hidden album. Your photos and videos will get added in the Hidden folder and removed from Android Gallery.
How do I make a Hidden folder in my gallery?
To create a hidden folder, follow the steps:
- Open File Manager app on your smartphone.
- Look for the option to create a new folder.
- Type desired name for the folder.
- Add a dot (.) …
- Now, transfer all the data to this folder you want to hide.
- Open the file manager app on your smartphone.
- Navigate to the folder you want to hide.
How do I hide photos on Android?
To hide your photos with this method:
- Open Google Photos on Android.
- Tap to select one or more images.
- Tap the three-vertical-dot menu in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Move to Archive. This groups selected photos with all other Archived photos.
How do I hide photos in Google Photos?
You can save sensitive photos and videos to a folder protected by your device screen lock in the Google Photos app.
Move photos or videos to Locked Folder
- Select the photos and videos you want in Locked Folder.
- At the top right, tap More. Move to Locked Folder.
- Tap Move.
How do I make Google Photos private?
A new update to Google Photos will now let you archive photos from the main feed and hide them away, helping you declutter and privatize some personal photos. First spotted by 9to5Google, all you have to do is hold the photo(s) and hit the “…” menu on the right side to bring up the archive option.
How do I hide files and apps on Android?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Home Screen Settings” option.
- Find and tap the “Hide app” option.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap the “Apply” option.
How do you make a secret album?
How to create hidden folders on Android
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Select the images that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.
How do I hide things on my Android phone?
How to hide apps on a Samsung or LG phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap “Hide apps.”
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap “Apply.”
How do I hide an album on my Samsung gallery?
How do I Hide & Unhide Albums in my Gallery?
- 1 Launch the Gallery app.
- 2 Select Albums.
- 3 Tap on.
- 4 Select Hide or Unhide albums.
- 5 Toggle on/off the albums you would like to hide or unhide.