How do I factory reset my Android phone using PC?
Select Start (or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard), then select Settings > Phone > Unlink this PC.
On your PC:
- Select Start > Settings > Apps.
- In Apps & features, select the Your Phone app from the list.
- Select Advanced options > Reset.
- Relaunch Your Phone on your PC.
How do you force a factory reset on Android?
Factory reset Android using the Settings
- Make sure de device is plugged in or has enough battery to go through the reset process.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select System.
- Expand the menu by hitting Advanced.
- Go into Reset options.
- Hit Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Enter your PIN if prompted.
Can I factory reset my phone from my computer?
Run Windows Command Prompt > head to ADB (Android Debug Bridge) folder by inputting C:UsersYour usernameAppDataLocalAndroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools > input ADB reboot recovery, and then your Android phone will reboot > the Android System Recovery screen will present > choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset option to …
How do I wipe my phone before selling it?
Go to Settings and tap on General. Select Reset and tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”. You might be prompted for a device passcode. Enter the passcode and tap on Erase.
Why can t I factory reset my android?
If the “Factory Reset” won’t work for you, you could have an app or two on the device that is prohibiting it. Try restarting the device and try again after the restart. If that doesn’t work, you may well want to back up whatever you want to keep on the device and then try the “Hard Reset”.
How do I wipe my Android phone with ADB?
Type “adb shell” and press “Enter.” When ADB connects to your device, type “–wipe_data” and press “Enter.” Your phone restarts in recovery mode and restores Android to factory settings.
How can I access my locked Android phone from PC?
Free download DroidKit on Windows or Mac computer and launch it > Choose the Unlock Screen mode.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Click Remove Now Button.
- Confirm Locked Device Brand and Continue.
- Unlock Screen – Enter Recovery Mode.
- Lock Screen Removal Completed.
- Joy Taylor.
How do I unlock my locked Android phone from my computer?
Stepwise procedure to unlock your phone using the ADM:
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.