Why does my Android phone not receive some texts?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages
Make sure you have the most updated version of Messages. … Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app. Learn how to change your default texting app. Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging.
Why am I not receiving text messages on my phone?
The easiest thing that you can try if your Android phone is not receiving any text message is because the SIM is not inserted right. If your SIM card is inserted wrong, then it is obvious you can’t receive text messages on Android. Simply take out the SIM card, see how it must be inserted and do it correctly.
How do I fix my text messages on my Android?
How to fix messaging on your Android phone
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options at the bottom: Clear data and Clear cache.
How do I fix my android not getting text notifications?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I fix I am not receiving text messages?
How to Fix Androids Not Receiving Texts
- Check blocked numbers. …
- Check the reception. …
- Disable Airplane mode. …
- Reboot the phone. …
- Deregister iMessage. …
- Update Android. …
- Update your preferred texting app. …
- Clear the text app’s cache.
Why do some texts not go through?
Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.
Why am I not receiving text messages on my Samsung?
If your Samsung can send but Android not receiving texts, the first thing you need to try is to clear the Messages app’s cache and data. Head to Settings > Apps > Messages > Storage > Clear Cache. After clearing the cache, head back to the setting menu and select Clear Data this time. Then restart your device.
How do you update messages on Android?
Update the app: From the Conversations tab, tap More options (the three vertical dots), tap Settings, and then tap About Messages. If an update is available, tap Update.
How can I receive Imessages on Android?
Link your Android to the AirMessage app
- Head to the Google Play Store and install the AirMessage app.
- Open the AirMessage app.
- Enter your Mac’s local IP address and the password you created earlier. Click Connect.
- Tap Download Message History if you want to download your iMessage chats. If not, tap Skip.