How do I find my config File on Android?
Get config file for your Android app
- Go to your. Project settings in the Firebase console.
- In the Your apps card, select the package name of the app for which you need a config file.
- Click google-services. json.
- Move your config file into the module (app-level) directory of your app.
What is Android configuration?
The Android Device Configuration Service periodically sends data from Android devices to Google. This data helps Google ensure that your device remains up-to-date and is working as well as possible.
How do I change the .android folder?
To move it to a new location perform following steps:
- Close Android Studio.
- Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables.
- Add a new User variable: Variable Name: ANDROID_SDK_HOME. …
- Open Android Studio. Make sure a folder called . …
- Move avd folder from the old location (C:Users
Does Android studio have JDK?
3 Answers. A copy of the latest OpenJDK comes bundled with Android Studio 2.2 and higher, and this is the JDK version we recommend you use for your Android projects. To use the bundled JDK, do the following: Open your project in Android Studio and select File > Project Structure in the menu bar.
Where is API configuration in phone?
Follow these steps to enable the API:
- In the Google Cloud Console, go to the Projects page. …
- Enable the Android Performance Parameters API on the project you selected. …
- Select the Credentials tab on the left.
- If the project does not have an existing API key, click CREATE CREDENTIALS and select API Key. …
- Copy the API key.
What does configuration mean on a phone?
More specifically, you can configure: The behavior of the client on the mobile device. The mobile components that are to be installed on the mobile device. The mobile device itself (for example, the start-up parameters and battery capacity monitoring) The drivers installed on the mobile device.
How do I delete Android configuration messages?
Those configuration messages are sent as SMS, so you’ll find them in your messaging application – where you simply can delete them: Usually, long-pressing on a single message opens a popup-menu, which a.o. holds an item to “delete” the message. Hit that.
Where is the default config file android studio?
For Android Studio versions 4.0 and lower, configuration files are located in the following locations: Windows: %USERPROFILE%. CONFIGURATION_FOLDER. macOS: ~/Library/Preferences/ CONFIGURATION_FOLDER.
Where is the path of Android SDK?
Navigate to the File > Settings option you will get to see below dialog screen. Inside that screen. Click on Appearance and Behavior option > System Settings options and then click on the Android SDK option to get to see the below screen. Inside this screen, you will get to see your SDK path.
How do I find Android SDK?
Within Android Studio, you can install the Android 12 SDK as follows:
- Click Tools > SDK Manager.
- In the SDK Platforms tab, select Android 12.
- In the SDK Tools tab, select Android SDK Build-Tools 31.
- Click OK to install the SDK.
How do I change the default AVD folder?
android/ and AVD data under $HOME/. android/avd/ . You can override the defaults by setting the following environment variables.
- Right-click on My Computer and choose “Properties”
- Click the “Advanced” tab.
- Click the button “Environment Variables”.
- Add New variable.
Do I need to install Java to use Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official IDE for Android development. It’s just like Jetbrains’ IntelliJ, but optimised for Android and fully supported by Google. … Since Android’s source code is in Kotlin (or Java), you’ll need to install the Java Development Kit (JDK) as well.
Do we need to install JDK for Android studio?
The next piece of software for you to install is called Android Studio. This is an official text editor and integrated development environment (IDE) for developing Android apps. You must install Oracle JDK before installing Android Studio, so please don’t start this step until you have completed Step 1 above.
What version of Java does Android use?
Even though Java 15 is the latest released version, it is a non-LTS version, so Android maintains the latest LTS release, Java 11, as the required minimum.