How do I access Camera on Android?
Tap the app drawer icon.
It’s the icon made of 6 to 9 small dots or squares at the bottom of the home screen. This opens the list of apps on your Android. If you see the Camera app on the home screen, you don’t have to open the app drawer. Just tap Camera or the icon that looks like a camera.
How can I open my phone Camera?
To open the Camera app
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Camera . OR.
- Tap Camera from the Home screen. OR.
- With the backlight off, touch and hold the Volume Down Key (on the back of the phone).
How do I allow access to my Camera?
Android Mobile Devices
- On your Android device, go to the home page and open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the icon for the web browser you were using (in this case, Google Chrome).
- Tap Permissions.
- Turn on permissions for Camera.
Why my phone camera is not opening?
Try this! Go to SETTINGS > APPS & NOTIFICATIONS (select, “See all Apps”) > scroll to CAMERA > tap FORCE STOP, and then OK. Navigate back to your Home Screen, and launch the Camera app again to check that it works. This is as simple as the point suggests, uninstall all other Camera apps on your Android device.
How do I get my camera back on my home screen?
Now if it isn’t in a folder with others, you can just ‘tap’ and ‘hold’ the background of your home screen and it should give you an overlay with icons, widgets, etc. Locate the camera icon and put it back on the home screen.
How do you use front and back camera on Android?
Double Side Camera
This app is one of the best apps for this and it uses the front & rear cameras of the phone simultaneously. You can take photos or record videos with both cameras. Other features include four types camera layouts, drag the camera layout to change it, etc. The app is very easy to use.