How do I exit fastboot mode?
To exit the Fastboot mode, you should:
- Press the ‘Power’ key. It’s in the back of the device.
- Hold the key until the screen disappears. This may take up to 40 seconds.
- The screen should disappear and your phone should reboot.
If you hold down the power button until the phone shuts off, you can get out of fastboot mode. If you see only Chinese text on your screen, please select the top option, which will put you into English text, when the phone is off.
How do I fix stuck in fastboot mode?
When your phone is stuck in Fastboot mode, remove the back cover of your device and pull the battery out. This will power down your device. Wait for about a minute and then put the battery back in your phone. Turn on your phone and it should now be in normal mode.
How do I exit infinix fastboot mode?
Launch ReiBoot for Android and click “One-Click to Exit Fastboot Mode” from the main interface. Step 2:- Then your device will start to get out of Fastboot mode. Within seconds, your Android device will successfully exit from Fastboot mode.
How do I turn off fastboot mode in MI?
How to exit Xiaomi fastboot
- Press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds until the screen turns off.
- After that, we will turn on the mobile device again in a conventional way.
What is meant by fastboot in Mi Phone?
This is the power and volume button combination which reboots your phone to the recovery mode. … Keep holding them will your phone reboot and you see the Mi logo on the smartphone and the boot animation starts.
What do I do if my Huawei phone is unlocked?
To reset your phone:
- Turn your phone off.
- Hold the volume up and volume down keys at the same time and press the power key to turn the phone on.
- Use the volume down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset. …
- Use the volume down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data. …
- Finally, press the power key to restart your phone.