Where does Download Manager save files Android?
How do I create a shortcut for email on Android?
- On your home screen, long-press an empty space, then select widgets.
- Look for “Gmail label”. Add it to your screen. …
- Select the label, give it a name and click “Done”.
- A shortcut to emails with a particular label will be created on your home screen.
How do I get my email icon back on my Android?
- Tap and hold anywhere on the background of your “Home” screen.
- Locate the icon you are wanting among the icons for apps shown. (you may have to scroll).
- Tap and hold the icon you want, then drag it to the screen you want it on. (Usually shown above.) Thread starter. Similar threads. Forum. Replies. Date. D.
How do I put an email icon on my Samsung phone?
How to Set Up Non-Gmail E-Mail on the Samsung Galaxy S 5
- Tap the Menu icon from the Email screen. …
- Tap the Others icon. …
- Carefully enter your full e-mail account name, and then enter your password in the second field. …
- Decide whether you want this account to be your default e-mail account. …
- Tap Next. …
- Tap OK.
How do I put an email icon on my home screen?
Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer. Long-press (press and hold) the app icon you want to add to the home screen. Drag the app to the home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app. A copy of the app’s icon is now placed on the Home screen.
How do I get an icon for my email account?
You can only put icons on the home screen that are associated with apps. So you would need to tap and hold any background area on any home screen and then choose the icons section in the screen that pops up. Then scroll through the icons given to find the one for the app that you are using to access your email.
Why has my email icon disappeared?
First, go to your app drawer/manager and look for the icon in the “all” tab. If you find it long press on it and drag it to your homescreen. If it’s not there look in the disabled/turned off tab and enable it back.
How do I restore missing Apps icon on Android?
Open Settings and under Manage app, search for the app whose icon is missing, and tap to open it. Do you notice an option to Start/Enable the app? It could be under the App Info menu, depending on the make and model of your phone. If yes, most probably, the app is disabled, and you need to re-enable it.
How do I get my icons back on my Android?
Method #2 – Access your Widgets
- You can drag your missing icons back to your screen through your Widgets. To access this option, tap and hold anywhere on your home screen.
- Look for Widgets and tap to open.
- Look for the app that is missing. Tap and hold the app. …
- Once you are done, arrange the app on your home screen.
How do I add an email account to my Samsung phone?
How to add an email account to your Samsung mobile device
- 1 Open Settings.
- 2 Tap Accounts and back up.
- 3 Tap Manage accounts.
- 4 Tap + Add account.
- 5 Tap Email.
- 6 Choose which type of email you would like to add.
- 7 Enter your Email address and password, then tap Sign in.