How do I customize my own ringtones?
To set your new ringtone, head to Settings > Sound and select it from the list. To create your ringtone in Windows, use Fried Cookie’s Ringtone Maker. When you’ve created and saved your custom ringtone, connect your Android phone to your computer and mount it. Drag and drop your custom MP3 in to the new folder.
How do I set a custom ringtone on my Samsung?
How do I set a music file as a ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy…
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How do I use custom notification sounds on Android?
How to Add Custom Notification Sounds
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
- Your new ringtone should appear in the list of available ringtones in the My Sounds menu.
How do I set ringtones for different contacts on Android?
Assign different ringtones to different contacts
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Then, touch Contacts .
- Touch the contact you want to assign a specific ringtone. …
- Touch More to display additional options.
- Swipe from bottom to top to access all available options. …
- Select one of the ringtone form the list by.
How do I set multiple ringtones on my Android?
How to set multiple ringtones on Android?
- Once you download the app ‘ShuffleTone 3.0’ from Google Play Store, open it. …
- Select your favourite ringtones stored on your phone by tapping the checkbox on the left. …
- To save your ringtones, press the back button and you will be prompt to save as default for calls/texts.
How do I download a song for my ringtone on android?
Moving files on Android isn’t too complicated, or you can find free music online.
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. …
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
Where can I download free ringtones for my Samsung?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
How do you set different ringtones for texts and emails on an Android phone?
How to set custom text tones on Google Messages
- Tap the Conversation you wish to set a custom notification for.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Details. …
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap your desired tone.
How do I get ringtones for my android?
Choosing the phone’s ringtone
- At the Home screen, touch the Apps icon.
- Open the Settings app and then choose Sound.
- Choose Phone Ringtone or Ringtone. …
- Choose a ringtone from the list that’s displayed. …
- Touch OK to accept the new ringtone, or touch Cancel to keep the phone’s ringtone as is.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.