How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Go to Apps & Data in Settings and tap on Restore from iCloud Backup. Here you will sign in with your Apple ID. After signing up, tap on “Choose backup” and select WhatsApp Backup and other files from the list of available backups in iCloud. Tap on Restore and wait for the files to download on your iPhone.
Why is it so hard to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
The technical reason behind the inability to officially and easily transfer WhatsApp chats from one platform to another is that both platforms use different cloud services to back WhatsApp chats and data. On iPhone, WhatsApp chats are backed up on iCloud while Google Drive takes charge on Android.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iCloud?
Part 2: Guide to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud
- Reinstall WhatsApp on your Android phone. …
- Then launch WhatsApp on your Android phone and tap the three-dot menu found at the upper-right corner.
- Tap on the “Settings” option and then select “Chats”.
- Go to “Chat backup”.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone?
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages Using iCloud
- Step 1: On your old iPhone, open Settings and tap on your name at the top.
- Step 2: Tap on iCloud.
- Step 3: Toggle on iCloud Drive. …
- Step 4: Now open WhatsApp and go to the Settings tab.
- Step 5: Open Chats > Chat Backup.
- Step 6: Press the Back Up Now button.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
WhatsApp backup for Android is stored on Google Drive whereas on the iOS device it is stored in iCloud. Direct WhatsApp backup transfer from Google Drive to iPhone is impossible as Google Drive is incompatible with the iOS platform. Users can transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone using MobileTrans.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats?
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to Android
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon > Settings.
- Tap “Chats” from the list of settings.
- Tap Chat Backup.
- Tap “Account” to select or add your Google Drive account.
- Check “Include Videos” if you would like to export them too.
Which app is best for WhatsApp transfer?
2021 Best 9 Tools to Transfer WhatsApp Chats between Android and iOS
- Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer.
- Wazzap Migrator.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
By default, WhatsApp for Android automatically creates a daily backup of your conversations and stores them in the WhatsApp folder on your phone’s internal memory or microSD card.
How can I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 2021?
Here how to do it:
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and then select the WhatsApp chat you would like to transfer to iPhone.
- Go to Settings > More > Export Chat, you will see a bunch of apps you can export the chat to, choose the one you can easily access from your iPhone.
How do I transfer data from Samsung to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.