The Android 10 update landed on some smartphones yesterday – and is hiding a Nonogram puzzle deep in the settings. The game is called a Nonogram, which is a pretty tricky grid-based puzzle game. You’ll have to fill in cells on the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Is Android Easter egg a virus?
“We have not seen an Easter egg that might be considered as malware. There are plenty of original apps for Android which are modified to distribute malware by adding some kind of a downloader, but it’s without the user’s interaction. Easter eggs have remained harmless; Android apps – not so much,” said Chytrý.
What is Android Easter egg for?
What is an Android Easter egg? Put simply, it’s a hidden feature in the Android OS that you access by performing specific steps in the settings menu. There have been many over the years, from interactive images to simple games.
What is Android 11 called?
Google has released its latest big update called Android 11 “R”, which is rolling out now to the firm’s Pixel devices, and to smartphones from a handful of third-party manufacturers.
How do I get the Android 11 Easter egg?
How to see the Android 11 Easter egg
- Head to Android settings.
- Scroll down and tap “About Phone.”
- Find your Android version in this section and tap it.
- On the Android version page, tap the setting that says “Android version” (with the 11 underneath) a whole bunch of times. Eventually, the Easter egg will appear.
Can I uninstall Android Easter egg?
If you want to completely disable Easter eggs then go to settings then about then scroll down and tap the android version multiple times. You will find a N showing that you’re running on Nougat. Then tap and hold the big N. you’ll find a small banned/no parking like symbol below that N showed for few seconds.
Go into settings, then go to the about phone page. Tap the Android version section repeatedly (a few fast taps), and a screen will appear with your Android version cover page. Then you usually need to tap or hold part of the screen to open the game, in our Android 5 version you tap the yellow circle.
How do I get Android 11 games?
To start the cat-collecting game, you must move the dial from 1 to 10 three times. On the third attempt, it will go past 10 and reveal the “11” logo. After the “11” logo appears, you’ll see a cat emoji in a toast notification at the bottom of your screen. This means the game has been enabled.
Tap the hidden menu entry and then below you’ll see a list of all hidden menus on your phone. From here you can access any one of them. *Note this may be called something else if you are using a launcher other than Launcher Pro.
What apps should not be on my Android phone?
Unnecessary Mobile Apps You Should Remove from Your Android Phone
- Cleaning Apps. You do not need to clean your phone often unless your device is hard pressed for storage space. …
- Antivirus. Antivirus apps seem to be everybody’s favorite. …
- Battery Saving Apps. …
- RAM Savers. …
- Bloatware. …
- Default Browsers.
How to access and play Android 10 easter egg game
- Tap on About phone/tablet→ Android version. Source: Gadgets-Now. …
- The Android 10 elements can be dragged and rearranged. …
- Drag ‘1’ over ‘0’ and double-tap and hold ‘1’ to rotate and make the Q logo. …
- Now, tap on the Q logo a couple of times until you open the nanogram game.