How do I revive a dead android phone?
3) Try to force restart your dead phone
Try any of these methods to force your dead Android phone to restart. Press and hold the Power button for 8 – 10 seconds. OR, Press the Power + Volume down (or up) button for 8 – 10 seconds.
How do I reset my phone if it wont turn on?
6. Reset Your Android Device
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down for a few seconds until you see the Android logo on the screen. …
- Use the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to navigate to Recovery Mode.
- Press the Power button.
- Use the Volume keys to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press the Power button.
Can you factory reset a dead phone?
To do so hold the volume up, home button and power button simultaneously. Once you are in Recovery Mode Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.
What do you do when your phone wont turn on?
What to Do If Your Phone Won’t Turn On
- Inspect the Phone for Physical Damage. (Photo: South_agency/Getty Images) …
- Charge the Battery. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva) …
- Do a Hard Reset. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva) …
- Restore Your Phone to Factory Settings. …
- Re-Flash the Firmware From Scratch. …
- Buy a New Phone.
How do I turn on my Android phone that wont turn on?
Charge your phone for at least 30 minutes. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. On your screen, tap Restart , or press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, until your phone restarts.
How do you bring a dead phone back to life?
The solutions below will guide you on how to revive a dead phone with a non-removable battery.
- Check/Change the Power Outlet. …
- Try another Charger. …
- Charge the Phone for A While. …
- Inspect the Charging Port. …
- Try Force Restarting Your Phone. …
- Get a Battery Replacement. …
- Take Your Phone to the Official Service Centre.
How do you revive a dead phone battery?
Place the sealed battery inside the freezer and leave it overnight or at least 12 hours. By exposing the battery to low temperatures such as the inside of a freezer, it allows the battery cells to recharge a little, enough to hold sufficient charge to be connected to a phone charger.
How do you force a factory reset on Android?
Factory reset Android using the Settings
- Make sure de device is plugged in or has enough battery to go through the reset process.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select System.
- Expand the menu by hitting Advanced.
- Go into Reset options.
- Hit Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Enter your PIN if prompted.
How do I factory reset my phone with a black screen?
Samsung also outlines an alternative factory reset technique you can try in its online help:
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button at the same time.
- When you feel the device vibrate, release ONLY the Power button.
- A screen menu will now appear.