How to Find Hidden Content on Android
- Open File Manager.
- Tap the Menu icon on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings, then tap “Show hidden files”
You can view hidden files on Windows by opening up a File Explorer window, switching to the View tab on the ribbon bar, and checking the Hidden items box. Windows will remember your choice until you uncheck the box again, even if you close down File Explorer or reboot your computer.
5 Easy Steps to View Hidden Videos in Android
- Install MX Player app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and open Menu by clicking on 3 vertical dots on the top-right corner.
- Click on Settings > then go to List.
- You’ll find ‘Recognize . nomedia’ and ‘Show hidden files and folders’ on the list. …
- That’s it!
Method #1: Create a Hidden Folder
Android by default comes with the ability to hide folders. However, it requires you to use a file explorer to control the Android’s system from the backstage. If you don’t have a built-in File explorer, then you can also use a third-party file explorer.
Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization. Select Folder Options, then select the View tab. Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK.
What are some secret apps for Android?
Best Photos and Video Hiding Apps for Android (2021)
- KeepSafe Photo Vault.
- LockMyPix Photo Vault.
- Calculator by FishingNet.
- Hide Pictures & Videos – Vaulty.
- Hide Something.
- Safe Folder of Google Files.
How to find hidden apps on Android phone?
- Tap the ‘App Drawer’ icon on the bottom-center or bottom-right of the home screen. …
- Next tap the menu icon. …
- Tap ‘Show hidden apps (applications)’. …
- If the above option does not appear there may not be any hidden apps;
Click on the View tab at the top. You’ll see a lot of options under Advanced settings in this tab. 4) Under Advanced settings, select the Show hidden files and folders option and click OK at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options. Click the View tab. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.