How do I unlock my Android after too many pattern attempts without factory reset?
The easiest way to restore control is to provide the Google account or Gmail account information associated with your phone when prompted. This will send an email to your account, which you can use to disable or change the unlock pattern on your phone.
How do I unlock my locked phone without my Google account?
Part 2: How to Unlock Android Phone without Google Account Using Factory Reset
- Boot Your Android Phone Into Recovery Mode. Above all, please turn the phone off and press the Volume Down and Power buttons until it shows up the recovery screen.
- Choose Factory Reset Option. …
- Unlock Android Phone without Google Account.
How do I unlock my Android without Google verification?
If you do not know the PIN, password, or pattern to unlock your Android device, enter it incorrectly and then tap the “Forgot PIN/Password/Pattern” option, and sign in with your Google Account. If you can’t remember your Google password, you can try recovering your Google account using the “Forgot Password” feature.
How do I remove Google account from phone after factory reset?
To do so, follow the below-given steps:
- Launch the device “Settings” app and scroll to the Apps.
- Click on the “Manage apps” (applications) and select the “All” tab.
- Look for the “Google App” and click on it.
- Tap on the “Clear cache” to remove the Google account cache.
- Also, clear all data to remove data stored in an app.
How do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Set up the phone until you get to the option to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap the text box for the Wi-Fi password (do not type a password yet)
- The keyboard should appear. On the keyboard, press and hold the Spacebar.
How do I factory reset my phone if it’s locked?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected.
How do I unblock a pattern?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I unlock my pattern without losing data?
How to remove pattern lock on Samsung without data loss?
- Open Samsung Find My Mobile website on your computer.
- On Find My Mobile page, click Unlock, sign in your Samsung account and click Next to continue.
- After login, tap Unlock again and enter your Samsung account password to confirm this operation.