How do I transfer my apps from one phone to another?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
What is the fastest way to transfer apps between Android phones?
The best and most reliable method for most users is to use the built-in Google Backup method to transfer your apps and other content. If that option doesn’t work for you, third-party apps are available. Like the Google Backup method, these will allow you to transfer your apps from one Android device to another.
How do I transfer everything from one Android phone to another?
Here’s what you need to do on the old phone:
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Navigate to the Google tab.
- Select Set up & restore.
- Choose Set up nearby device.
- Hit Next at the Getting started page.
- Your phone will now search for nearby devices. …
- Hit Next to confirm the screen lock on your old phone.
Open the app, accept its terms, and grant it permission to access files on your device. Find the app you want to save and tap the three-dot menu icon beside it. Select “Share,” then select a destination you’ll be able to access on your other phone — like Google Drive or an email to yourself.
9 of the best apps for sharing files between devices and friends
- AirDroid (Android) …
- Superbeam (Android/iOS) …
- Pushbullet (Android/iOS) …
- Portal (Android) …
- Xender (Android/iOS) …
- BitTorrent Sync (Android/Kindle Fire/iOS/Windows Phone) …
- BitTorrent Shoot (Android/iOS/Windows Phone) …
- WeTransfer (Android/iOS)
How do I transfer files from Android to Android?
Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
Can I install Google Play apps on multiple devices?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.