How do I reboot my cell phone?
- Press and hold the “Power” button until you see the “Options” menu.
- Select either “Restart” or “Power off”. If you choose “Power off”, you can turn your device back on again by pressing and holding the “Power” button.
How do you hard restart an Android phone?
How to Hard Restart an Android Phone
- Step 1 Grab Phone. Get the phone. …
- Step 2 Phone on. Make sure the phone is on. …
- Step 3 Unlock Phone. Unlock your phone. …
- Step 4 Hold buttons. Hold down both the volume down button and power button. …
- Step 5 Restart. …
- Step 6 Wait. …
- Step 7 Reboot screen. …
- Step 8 Select Reboot.
How do I force shutdown my Android phone?
Force shutdown the device.
Press and hold your Android device’s Power button and the Volume Down key for at least 5 seconds or until the screen shuts down. Release the buttons once you see the screen lighting up again.
How do you force a cell phone to start?
All you need to do is press and hold the power button for at least 20-30 seconds. It’s going to feel like a long time, but keep holding it until the device powers off. Samsung devices have a slightly quicker method. Press and hold the volume down key and the power/side key for seven seconds.
How do I boot my Android into recovery mode?
How To Access Android Recovery Mode
- Turn off the phone (hold power button and select “Power Off” from the menu)
- Now, press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up buttons..
- Keep holding until device logo shows up and phone restarts again, you should enter recovery mode.
How do you restart a frozen phone?
Perform a forced restart
If the standard restart doesn’t help, simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down keys for more than seven seconds. This will force your phone to restart.
How to restart phone without power button
- Plug the Phone into an electric or USB charger. …
- Enter Recovery Mode and reboot the phone. …
- “Double-tap to wake” and “Double-tap to sleep” options. …
- Scheduled Power ON/OFF. …
- Power Button to Volume Button app. …
- Find the professional phone repair provider.
How do I restart my phone when the screen isnt working?
Restart your phone
If your phone is frozen with the screen on, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds to restart.
How do I force my phone to turn off?
Force stop a smartphone using the power button
It is simply a feature built into your phone that will shut off whatever it is doing to shut down. To do this, you may need also press one of the volume buttons. So first try to press the power button for at least 15 seconds.
How do I force shutdown my phone?
If you don’t have a removable battery, keep reading. On most Android devices (phones and tablets), you can force restart your device by holding the Power button while pushing the Volume Down button at the same time. Hold them down until the phone goes ‘blank’ (finally powers off) and then boots up (starts) again.