How do I activate Android setup?
How to set up a new Android phone or tablet
- Insert your SIM card and switch on your phone, ensuring it is fully charged.
- Select a language.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Enter your Google account details.
- Select your backup and payment options.
- Set date and time.
- Set up a password and/or fingerprint.
- Voice assistant.
Where are Android settings?
Getting to Your Settings
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
Why is set up my device not working?
Fix problems setting up devices
Check that you’re close to the device. Your phone needs to be within 0.5 m (1.6 ft) of accessories that work with Fast Pair. Make sure that your phone has Bluetooth and Location turned on. Learn how to turn on Bluetooth.
Where is my device setting app?
To open the Settings app
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap Bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Settings . OR.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > System settings.
How do I finish Android setup?
If you skip transferring data or don’t finish setup the first time:
- Within a few minutes, you’ll get a “Pixel setup isn’t done” notification. Tap Finish setup.
- For a few days, open your Settings app. At the top, tap Finish setup.
- After a while, you can always reset your phone. But that erases all your data.
Where is the Setup Wizard?
Start the Quick Setup Wizard
- From the Windows Start Menu, select All Programs > WatchGuard System Manager > Quick Setup Wizard. Or, from WatchGuard System Manager, select Tools > Quick Setup Wizard. …
- Complete the setup wizard steps to set up your Firebox with a basic configuration. The steps include:
What is Android configuration?
The Android Device Configuration Service periodically sends data from Android devices to Google. This data helps Google ensure that your device remains up-to-date and is working as well as possible.
How do I change my settings on my Android phone?
Add, remove, or move a setting
- From the top of your screen, swipe down twice.
- At the bottom left, tap Edit .
- Touch and hold the setting. Then drag the setting to where you want it. To add a setting, drag it up from “Hold and drag to add tiles.” To remove a setting, drag it down to “Drag here to remove.”
What is the Android Settings app?
The Android Settings app provides a list of suggestions to the users in Android 8.0. These suggestions typically promote features of the phone, and they are customizable (e.g., “Set Do Not Disturb schedule” or “Turn on Wi-Fi Calling”).
How do I set up Find My Phone on Android?
To enable the feature, open up the Settings window, scroll down and tap the Google entry. In the resulting window, scroll down, and tap Security. Tap Find My Device, and then tap the slider until it is in the On position. That’s all there is to it.