Why can’t I empty my email trash on Android?
It’s a bug
This appears to be a display bug with the Gmail app. Simply change your phone’s orientation or open any email from the spam/trash then go back to the list and you’ll get back the option to empty them.
How do you empty trash on Android?
Empty your trash
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash More Empty Trash Delete permanently.
How do I empty email trash on Samsung?
Tap and hold any email in the Trash, then tap the small circle labeled “All” in the upper left corner of the screen. 8. Tap the button marked “Delete” in the lower right corner of the screen, then tap “Delete” on the pop-up menu.
How do I find the Trash folder on my Android?
How Do I Find the Trash App?
- On your Android phone, tap Photos. It might say Google Photos.
- Tap Library.
- Tap Trash. The icon in this screenshot says Bin, due to regional differences.
- Your deleted photos are here. Tap on one to restore it, or tap the ellipsis to Empty the trash can.
How do I empty email trash?
How to empty trash in Gmail on a computer
- Open your Gmail account on a Mac or PC.
- Click on the word “More” on the left-hand menu, then click on “Trash.”
- To delete one message from the trash, click on it, then hit “Delete forever.”
- Open Gmail on your mobile device.
- Tap the three parallel lines at top left.
Do you have to empty trash on Android phone?
No – unlike a Windows or Mac system, there is no Recycle Bin or Trash folder in an Android device. … Therefore, if you wish to remove junk files from Android, then you need to look for unwanted data on different apps and remove them one by one.
How do I permanently delete files from my Android?
Go to Settings > Security > Advanced and tap Encryption & credentials. Select Encrypt phone if the option isn’t already enabled. Next, go to Settings > System > Advanced and tap Reset options. Select Erase all data (factory reset) and press Delete all data.
How do I empty my email trash on my phone?
If you don’t want a message to stay in your trash for 30 days, you can permanently delete it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- At the top, tap Empty trash now.
How do I delete emails from my Android phone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages. …
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.