How do you edit a voice recording on Android?
Editing the Audio Recording: Renaming
- Open the voice recording app on your phone.
- Select the audio recording you want to rename.
- Tap the button on the top right corner of the phone screen.
- From the drop-down menu which will appear, choose the Rename option.
- Name the audio clip and click OK or Done.
How do you cut and edit a voice recording?
Edit Audio Recording on Your Android Phone
- Open the Recorder app and the the recording you want to edit.
- Select the transcript and highlight a sentence to crop it or remove its corresponding audio from recording.
- Tap on Remove button and you’re good to go.
How do you trim audio on Android?
Trim a sound file – Android
- First define the start position. Move the start selector to the desired position. …
- Move the end selector. to the desired end position.
- To adjust the end of the selection more accurate, double tap before the end of the selection in the orange area to play the last part. …
- Tap on Trim.
How do I cut a downloaded song?
Using the keyboard
- Play the song until it gets to the point before or after that you want to delete. Then, hold down the Shift , and press the Home or End to highlight everything from that point.
- Once highlighted, press the Del .
- Save the file if you’re satisfied with the changes.
How do I edit voice memos?
To trim your voice memo, follow these steps:
- In the voice memo list, tap the voice memo you want to trim.
- Tap Edit. …
- Tap Play. …
- Tap Pause when the playback is just past where you want your recording to begin.
- Tap the Trim button and you find the blue line where you positioned it in Step 4.
How can I edit audio in mobile?
Spot the track you want to edit, click on the green dropdown button and select Edit from the pop-up menu. If you are not sure about the track, you can tap the preview button to play the intro.
Using Ringtone Maker For Android
- The start and end marker. …
- Track Control. …
- Start/End timer. …
- Zoom in/Zoom out. …
- Save and Volume.
How do you trim audio on Samsung?
Crop the file.
- Tap the file you want to crop.
- Tap EDIT at the top-right corner. …
- Drag the bar on the left to the place where you want the recording to begin.
- Drag the right bar to the place where you want the recording to end.
- Tap the scissors icon. …
- Tap Delete dimmed area to crop.
- Tap SAVE.
What is the best app for audio editing?
Best for Android Devices AudioLab
We like AudioLab as best for Android because it includes high-end tools to trim and mix audio for your Android smartphone or tablet. If you want to cut or mix audio away from home quickly, the freemium AudioLab app for Android is a solid option.