How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Sadly, there isn’t a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
What is the fastest way to delete emails?
You can quickly delete multiple emails from a folder and still keep your unread or important emails for later. To select and delete consecutive emails, in the message list, click the first email, press and hold the Shift key, click the last email, and then press the Delete key.
How do I delete all emails on Samsung Android?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete multiple emails on Android?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I delete large amounts of emails?
- Click each item and click Delete, one by one.
- CTRL-click all the items you want to delete, and press Delete to delete them all at once.
- Or, if the items are all next to each other, click the first item, SHIFT-click the last item, and click Delete to delete those two and everything in between.
How do I delete more than 50 emails in Gmail?
Follow these simple steps.
- Select The First 50 Emails In Gmail. Log into your gmail account, at the top click the blank square shown in the example below. …
- Select All Emails In Your Gmail. …
- Finally Delete All Your Emails In Gmail.
How do I delete all my emails on Gmail on my phone?
Select the messages with the checkbox above the message list. Click on the link Select all x,xxx conversations… that appears if you have more messages than displayed on the current page. Click the delete button to send all mails to Trash.
How do I do a mass delete of emails in Gmail?
To delete all emails on Gmail, click the “Select all” box, then “Select all conversations.” Use your search bar to pull up all read emails, unread emails, or emails from specific senders for mass deletion. If you accidentally delete an email, you can recover it from the Trash folder within 30 days.
How do I get rid of unwanted emails?
Open Gmail and make sure your Primary inbox is selected. Click the checkbox above the Primary inbox tab to select all displayed emails. Now click on the Trash icon to delete them.
How do I delete emails from the same sender?
How to Delete All Emails from One Sender
- Log in to your Gmail inbox.
- Find any message from the sender whose emails you want to remove and right-click on it.
- Select the “Finder emails from [sender name]” option.
- Select all found messages.
- Click the Delete button.
How do you delete old emails?
You can delete emails one by one by swiping from left to right on the message to show the “trash” name and icon. If you want to delete multiple emails, click the “edit” button at the top right corner and then hit “select all.” Once every message you want is selected, press the “trash” button to remove them.
How do I remove my email from my Samsung phone?
Remove an email account
- From Settings, swipe to and tap Accounts and backup.
- Tap Manage accounts, and then select your email account.
- Tap Remove account, and then tap Remove account again to confirm.
How do I empty my mailbox on my Samsung phone?
To delete a voicemail or multiple voicemails on your phone:
- Launch the voicemail app.
- From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.”
- Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu.
- Select “Delete” . To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “More items.”
How do I get rid of old emails on my phone?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Email app and visit the inbox.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the Settings command. …
- Choose an e-mail account.
- Choose the Incoming Settings item. …
- Below the item Delete Email from Server, choose the option When I Delete from Inbox. …
- Touch the Done button.