How do you customize your Android TV box home screen?
Change home screen settings
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen. At the top, select Settings.
- Select Device preferences. Home screen.
- Choose Customize channels.
- Select a channel to turn on or off.
How do I change icons on Android TV box?
Follow these steps to rearrange the apps on your Android TV™:
- On your remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll up or down to Apps.
- Highlight the app you want to move. …
- Press and hold the Enter button until it allows you to drag the app.
- Press the right arrow button to drag the app further to the right.
How do I remove icons from Android TV box?
Delete an app or game
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to Settings .
- Under “Device,” select Apps.
- Under “Downloaded apps,” choose the app you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall OK.
How do you change favorite apps on Android TV?
Select the Apps icon on the left-hand side of the Favorites row, then long-press on an app’s icon with your remote’s Select button. A context menu will appear. Select Move and drag the app to your preferred location. The long-press approach also lets you reorder apps in the Favorites row.
How do you customize apps on Android TV?
On the home screen, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and select “Choose Channels.” Scroll through the list of apps, and toggle the switch on for the app channels you’d like to add. Some apps include multiple channels, and you’ll have to select the app to go in and choose which ones you want to add.
How do I rearrange apps on Android box?
How to Reorder Apps on Android TV
- Power up your device and wait until you see the home screen displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down and click on Settings.
- Go to Preferences.
- Next, choose Home Screen.
- Select Apps and Games Rows.
- Choose either Re-order Apps Row or Re-order Games Row.
To remove customization from the Home screen:
- At the control panel, press the Home button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then touch Customize.
- Select an option:
- At the prompt, touch Remove. Apps appear in their default location on the Home screen.
- Touch Done.
How do I uninstall factory apps on Android TV?
Press on All applications to see the full list of installed applications. For now, ignore the section Show system apps, because those that you will not be able to uninstall or deactivate. In its place, look for an app you are not interested in in the list and press the OK button to display its information.
How do I change my icons back to normal?
Open the Settings app. Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use).
Setting the default home screen on the Android platform.
- Open the Settings app.
- Search for Home.
- Tap Home app from the results (Figure C).
- Select the home screen launcher you wish to use from the popup (Figure D).
How do I change my home screen apps?
Change an app
At the bottom of your screen, you’ll find a row of favorite apps. Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen. Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up.