How do I change the default program to open a file in android?
For example, if you select the PDF Viewer app, you can undo that choice by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Apps & Notifications. …
- Choose App info. …
- Choose the app that always opens. …
- On the app’s screen, choose Open by Default or Set as Default. …
- Tap the CLEAR DEFAULTS button.
How do I change the default program to open a file?
Use the Open With command.
In File Explorer, right-click on a file whose default program you want to change. Select Open With > Choose Another App. Check the box that says “Always use this app to open . [file extension] files.” If the program you want to use is displayed, select it and click OK.
How do I change the default program for opening files in Chrome?
Highlight the icon for a file with the extension you want to re-associate and press “Command-I” on your keyboard. In the “Get Info” window, expand the “Open With” section and select a new application to use as the default for launching these types of files. Exit the window to save your changes.
How do I change the default opener on my Samsung?
How to clear and change default apps on Android
- 1 Go To Setting.
- 2 Find Apps.
- 3 Tap at option menu (Three dot on right top corner)
- 4 Select Default apps.
- 5 Check your default Browser app. …
- 6 Now you can change the default browser.
- 7 you can choose always for the apps selection.
How do I unset a default application for a file type?
Go to Settings.. select Apps and then select Default Apps which is listed on left hand side of the page. Go to the bottom of that page and click on Default Apps by file type.
How do I remove the default program for opening files?
Click on the Make a file type always open in a specific program link under the Default Programs heading. In the Set Associations window, scroll down the list until you see the file extension that you want to change the default program for.
How do I change default settings on Android?
How to factory reset your Android
- Access System in Android Settings. Tap Advanced to reveal more options. …
- Tap on Advanced in System settings. …
- Tap Reset options. …
- Start the factory reset on Android. …
- Press Reset Phone. …
- Press Erase everything to begin clearing data from your device. …
- The Factory data reset is in progress.
How do I change the default program to open PDF files in Android?
Go to [Settings] > [App Management] > [Default App] > [PDF file] and tap the preferred PDF file viewer to set as default. Tap [Change PDF file] to confirm.