How do I change my text from green to blue?
Go to Settings > Messages and Turn OFF and then back ON your iMessage option. Now open back Message and try to send a message to your friend ‘s iPhone, but make sure to use the button at the Top-Left corner to find your friend and start the conversation, don’t just open your recent chat with him/her.
How do I change my text message settings?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options:
Can I change the color of my text bubbles?
Switching the background color of the bubble behind your text isn’t possible with default apps, but free third-party apps such as Chomp SMS, GoSMS Pro and HandCent allow you to do this. In fact, you can even apply different bubble colors for incoming and outgoing messages or make them match the rest of your theme.
How do I change the text color on my Galaxy s10?
How to Change Text Bubble Color on Galaxy s10
- Open the home screen of your galaxy s10 phone.
- Swipe up from the takeout of your screen, the app will appear.
- Now find the settings app and tap.
- Open wallpapers and themes.
- Load a theme that will change the color of the bubbles.
Why do my text messages change color?
It appears to me that in a single chat session if you or your respondant send two or more messages in a row without a response then they turn colors to let you know that your first message has not been answered. If they respond then the original color returns.
What is Android default text color?
There is no default color. It means that every device can have own.
Why are my text messages green Android?
The green bubble means that the conversation is being handled as a SMS or a text message. Besides the lack of encryption, the special features offered for those chatting via iMessage (such as Animoji) cannot be used.
Why are my text messages blue on Android?
If a message appears in a blue bubble, it means the message was sent via Advanced Messaging. A teal bubble indicates a message sent via SMS or MMS. To send a file via Advanced Messaging, just follow the same steps as sending a regular picture/video message.