By using Assistant menu, you can access hardware buttons and all parts of the screen simply by tapping or swiping. From Settings, tap Accessibility. Tap Interaction and dexterity, and then tap Assistant menu. … Tap and hold the icon to move it around the screen.
How to get Home, Back and Recents key on Android 10
- Step-by-step guide to get the 3-button navigation back: Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Tap Gestures.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap System Navigation.
- Step 4: Tap 3-button navigation at the bottom.
- That’s it!
Choose how to get around
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Go to System Gestures. System navigation. If you can’t find System navigation, go to the steps for older Android versions. …
- Choose an option: Gesture navigation: No buttons. 2-button navigation: Two buttons for Home and Back.
From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Navigation bar. Make sure Buttons is selected, and then you can choose your desired button setup at the bottom of the screen. Note: This option will also affect the location you swipe when using Swipe gestures.
How to switch to gestures in Android 10
- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap System.
- Tap Gestures.
- Tap System navigation.
- Tap Gesture navigation.
Follow these steps:
- Open up your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on System.
- Find Gestures and tap on it.
- Tap on Swipe up on home button.
- Toggle the switch to on — you’ll notice the navigation buttons change immediately.