How do I change the accent color on Android 11?
How to Change the Accent Color in Android 11/Android 10
- Step 1: “Long press in the blank space of home screen” in your Android 11.
- Step 2: Touch on “Styles & wallpapers”.
- Step 3: Touch “Style” at the bottom left.
- Step 4: Swipe screen left side until seeing “Custom”.
- Step 5: Touch “Next” until seeing Color.
How do I change the color on my Android?
Use color correction
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility. Text and display.
- Tap Color correction.
- Turn on Use color correction.
- Choose a correction mode.
How do I change the accent color on Android 9?
To access the Accessibility features on your Android device to open the Settings app . In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list. On the Accessibility screen, scroll down to the Display section and select Colour correction. On the next screen, select Use Colour correction and set the toggle switch to On.