How do I stop all incoming calls except a few?
Open your device’s Settings app. Tap Sound, then Do Not Disturb preferences, then Priority only allows. Set Calls to From contacts only and adjust any other preferences for this mode to your liking.
How do I block all calls except contacts on Android?
Block Calls From Anyone Not in Contacts on Google Pixel
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Tap Sound & vibration → select Do Not Disturb.
- Tap People → select Block or allow calls and allow calls coming from your contacts only.
How do I allow only selected calls?
Allow calls from selected people
To activate this function, go to Settings > Sound > Do not disturb, and tap ‘Priority only settings’.
How do you put your phone on silent but allow certain calls?
- Go to the ‘Phone’ app.
- Go to the ‘Contacts’ section.
- Select the contact(s) that you want to allow to ring even when your phone is on silent.
- Tap the ‘Star’ in the top right hand corner.
How do I stop incoming calls without blocking?
In most cases, it’s as simple as tapping through a few menu screens.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Sound.
- Select Do Not Disturb.
- Tap Calls.
- Tap Allow Calls.
- Select Don’t allow any calls from the pop-up menu.
- Toggle Allow repeat callers to the Off position.
How do I turn off call barring on outgoing calls?
The feature can be disabled using your phone’s settings.
- Browse to your phone’s settings and locate the option for “Call Barring.” For example, on Windows Mobile phones, press “Start,” “Settings” and “Phone” and select “Call Barring.” …
- Wait several seconds for the Call Barring options to load from your network.
How do I block restricted calls on my Android phone?
How to Block Restricted Calls on Android
- Tap on the phone icon provided at the bottom of the home screen.
- Click on the (>) symbol next to the restricted number.
- Scroll down and select “Block Number” option provided.
- Now the number is blocked.
Does Android have Do Not Disturb feature?
To turn Do Not Disturb on or off, swipe down from the top of your screen. Then tap Do Not Disturb . Tip: If you have a Smart Display or speaker with the Google Assistant, you can ask it to silence your phone. Learn how to limit interruptions with Google Assistant.
Can you set a phone to only call certain numbers?
Fortunately, there is a solution to your problem. Some phones and network operators provide a service called fixed dialling. This lets you set up a phone to only call certain numbers. Before you sign up for another contract, make sure the network operator and phone supports fixed dialling.
Why can’t I receive certain calls?
Check that Airplane Mode is disabled on your device. If it is disabled but your Android phone still can’t make or receive calls, try enabling Airplane Mode and disable it after a couple of seconds. Disable Airplane Mode from Android Quick Settings drawer or navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
How do you make sure no one calls you?
To block your number on Android:
- Open the Phone app.
- Open the Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Call settings.
- Click on Additional settings.
- Click on Caller ID.
- Choose Hide number and your number will be hidden.
Is there an app that only allows certain calls?
The MMGuardian application allows you to choose to either block specific numbers and contacts, or to only allow calls from numbers or contacts that you pre-select. Note: From app version 3.0, the MMGuardian Parental Control app includes a built-in MMG Messaging app for SMS and MMS messages.