- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Can you use your phone as a hotspot while connected to Wi-Fi?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
Can you hotspot Wi-Fi?
Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB. Important: Some mobile operators limit or charge extra for tethering.
How to share Data network via Bluetooth?
- Go to Personal Hotspot>Other sharing mode, turn on Share network via Bluetooth;
- Connect your phone to another device via Bluetooth;
- Go to Bluetooth interface of your phone on another device, turn on Access network. Then the device can use your data network to surf the Internet.
What is Bluetooth tethering?
Bluetooth tethering is one of the ways of sharing the wireless connection of an Android device with another device using Bluetooth. Similar to Wi-Fi, you can connect multiple devices to your smartphone wirelessly.
What is Wi-Fi sharing on Android?
Wi-Fi Tethering is a feature in Samsung Android Smartphones that allows you to share the Internet Connection in your device with other Devices. This feature when turned On makes your phone as an acting Router and it becomes capable of giving rights to other devices which are paired with the router.
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet…
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
Step 1: Open your phone’s Settings app. Step 2: Next, tap Network & Internet. Step 3: From the given options select Hotspot & tethering. Step 4: On the next page you need to turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.
How do I turn my Android into a WiFi hotspot?
Here’s how you configure a hotspot connection on Android:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the Network & internet option.
- Select Hotspot & tethering.
- Tap on Wi-Fi hotspot.
- This page has options for turning the hotspot feature on and off. …
- Follow instructions to customize the hotspot feature to your liking.