Tap Remote Files on your the Android app, and your Windows PC will show up. Similarly, your Android smartphone will be displayed under Devices on the Windows application. Press the ‘Attach’ button to send the necessary content, and press the arrow key to send the media file to your PC.
Use your data/charging cable – This one is fairly obvious. Just plug your phone into your computer using the USB cable that comes with your charger. This is the most common and reliable method of transferring files to PC from Android devices.
Transfer files from Android to PC Wi-Fi – Here’s how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked.
Which app is best for sharing files between PC and Android?
Besides XShare, SHAREit is one of the popular, oldest, and best file sharing apps for Android. It works cross-platform, so you can share files from Android over to your iPhone, Windows PC, and other iOS devices. All you need is to install SHAREit on both devices from their designated app stores.
How do I send files from my phone to Windows 10?
Open Phone Screen in the Your Phone app on your PC. Navigate to a folder in the My Files section. Long press on the desired file until a checkmark appears. To transfer additional files, simply tap on them.
How do I connect my Android to my PC wirelessly?
Connect an Android to a PC With Bluetooth
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on for both your Android device and your computer. …
- Tap this device to pair with it. …
- Once connected, on your PC right-click the bluetooth icon on the right side of the taskbar, then select either Send a File or Receive a File.
How do I transfer large files from my Android to my computer?
To get started, go to Settings > Google > Devices & sharing > Nearby Share and then turn on the switch for the feature. You can use Nearby Share to send and receive files as long as both devices are running Android 6.0 or higher, and Bluetooth and location services are turned on.
To enable Bluetooth, enter Android Settings, go to Connected devices, and toggle Bluetooth on. Once it’s enabled, the Bluetooth icon will appear any time you want to share something. Tap it, and Android will list any nearby Bluetooth-enabled devices—both Android and Windows—to which you can send that website or file.
How do I transfer files from Android to computer with broken screen?
How to Access an Android Phone With a Broken Screen?
- Unlock your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Tap the “File transfer mode” option.
- Use your computer to access your phone and retrieve all your files.
How do I Bluetooth files from my Android to my computer?
Follow these steps:
- On the Android tablet, locate and select the media or file you want to send to the PC.
- Choose the Share command.
- From the Share or Share Via menu, choose Bluetooth. …
- Choose the PC from the list.