How do I make my text messages private?
Follow these steps to hide text messages from your lock screen on an Android.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under the Lock Screen setting, choose Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Select Don’t show notifications.
Can I hide a text thread on android?
Messages allows you to archive conversations so that you can hide them from the home screen without having to delete them permanently. Tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of icons will appear at the top of the screen.
How do you hide text messages on Samsung?
How to hide text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S10
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Lock Screen.”
- Tap “Notifications.”
- If you want to disable all notifications, swipe the button at the top of the screen to the left to turn the feature off.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to finding it.
- Step One: Open the Messenger App on iOS or Android.
- Step Two: Go to “Settings.” (These are in slightly different places on iOS and Android, but you should be able to find them.)
- Step Three: Go to “People.”
- Step Four: Go to “Message Requests.”
Can you lock text messages?
Message Lock (SMS Lock)
Download SMS Lock from Google Play Store (it’s free but there are in-app purchases available). Once you download SMS Lock, open the app. Create a PIN of four to eight digits. This is a necessary step so you can lock your messages.
How do I put a password on my text messages Android?
For additional security, you can lock down the entire app and its notifications behind a password. To enable the feature, open the app, tap the four squares icon at the top and then open settings and tap privacy and then toggle Enable password to the on position.
How can I hide my text messages without deleting them?
1. How to hide SMS on Android by archiving them. Archiving SMS messages on your messenger app will help you hide SMS messages without having to delete them. This feature is available on almost all Android messaging apps, and is generally accessible by long-pressing on a specific contact.
How do I hide calls and texts on my Android?
Top 5 Apps To Hide Text Messages On Android
- Private SMS & Call – Hide Text. Private SMS & Call – Hide Text (Free) works by creating a safe space for you, which it calls PrivateSpace. …
- GO SMS Pro. …
- Calculator. …
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos. …
- Message Locker – SMS Lock. …
- 4 Comments.
Can you archive text messages on Android?
Android Messages lets you get rid of them without really getting rid of them. You can archive old threads to get them out of the way, but still restore them if necessary. Just long-press to select multiple conversations and tap the archive button at the top of the screen.
How do you hide text messages on Android lock screen?
Open Settings > General. Tap Apps & notifications (or Sound & notifications in older versions of Android). Tap Notifications > Lock screen. Tap Hide sensitive notifications only or Hide all notifications.