How do you unblock a website you accidentally blocked?
Scroll down to your site (or type in the first letter to get there quicker), double-click on it so it appears in the “Address of website” box and click on Allow. If you blocked the site in your AV or firewall software, then you’ll have to unblock it from within those programs.
How do I unblock a website on Chrome Android?
1) Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings. 2) Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced. 3) Under System, click Open proxy settings. 4) In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
How can I open blocked Sites in Android?
Proxy Browser is another way which let you unblock the contents on your smartphone and here are two best proxy browser for your Android smartphone.
- Private Browser – Proxy Browser. …
- Proxynel: Unblock Websites Free VPN Proxy Browser. …
- Turbo VPN Private Browser for iOS. …
- TunnelBear. …
- Turbo VPN.
How can I access a website that is blocked?
9 (More) Ways To Access Blocked Websites
- Accessing Via IP Instead of URL. Some software block website pages by its name or URL only. …
- Use A Proxy Site. …
- Use a VPN Service. …
- Use TOR Browser. …
- Using Public DNS of ISPs. …
- Using Google Translate. …
- Setting Your Browser’s Proxy Manually. …
- Edit Hosts Files to Bypass Website’s IP Address.
How do I unblock a website on my Samsung phone?
Change settings for a site
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a website.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info. Permissions.
- To make a change, tap a setting. To clear settings, tap Reset Permissions.
How do I unblock blocked sites on my phone?
Method 2: Access blocked sites with VPN – Hola Free VPN
- Step 1: Install the App. Go to the Google Play Store, download, and install the Hola Android app. Hola VPN.
- Step 2: Open the App. Open the Hola app and you’re done. Hola App Homepage. Hola comes in with a built-in browser through which you can surf the web.
How do I unblock a website on Google Chrome 2020?
Click the ‘Security’ tab and then click the ‘Restricted sites’ icon. Now click the ‘Sites’ option in order to open restricted sites windows. Lastly, click the blocked websites from the list and select the ‘Remove’ button; this will unblock the specific website.
How do I stop Chrome from blocking websites?
You can stop Google Chrome from blocking downloads by temporarily turning off the Safe Browsing feature, located in the Privacy and security section of Chrome’s Settings page.
Why can’t I access some websites on my phone?
Clear Cache and Data of your browser. Try using a different internet browsing application like Chrome or Samsung Internet. You can download these applications directly from the Google PlayStore. Check for any available Software Updates for your device and if available, download and install.
How do I unblock websites on Android without VPN?
There are various sites such as Bitly, TinyURL, or goo.gl which shorten the URL for free. Just copy the address of the site you want to unblock and paste it in the space provided by those sites. It will give the shortened version of URL and you can use this address to bypass the blocked page.
How can I access blocked sites without VPN?
Get a proxy app — Apps like Autoproxy or Orbot: Proxy with Tor encrypt your connection and help you access blocked websites through a web of servers, without giving away your real IP address. Sort of like a VPN but worse, without any of the security and privacy features.
How do I unblock a blocked website administrator?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.