What does used Com Samsung Android InCallUI mean?
How do you delete blocked numbers on Android?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.
How do I permanently delete blocked numbers on my Samsung?
Or, navigate to and open the Phone app. Tap More Options and then tap Settings. Tap Block number and then tap the Remove icon to remove the corresponding phone number from your block list.
How do I permanently delete blocked contacts on WhatsApp?
Touch the “Edit” option. Scroll the page to the end and click “Delete contact”. Done, contact blocked and deleted. Remembering that, if you do not want to block contact only on WhatsApp, the phone also gives you the option to block native calls, via FaceTime and SMS.
How do you get off the blacklist?
In the Blacklist section, do one of the following:
- Swipe the contact to the left and tap .
- Tap the contact you want to remove from the blacklist, and tap Remove contact.
Can you delete a contact after blocking them?
Blocked numbers will be visible in the Blocked section (iPhone and KaiOS) or Blocked contacts section (Android) of your WhatsApp settings. The only way to remove numbers from this list is to unblock them.
How do I remove my number from blacklist?
For Android, go to Settings > Call Settings > Additional Settings > Caller ID. Then, select Hide Number. Your calls will remain anonymous and you can bypass the blocked list.
How do I permanently block a number?
Block calls from specific numbers:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the More button.
- Enter the Blocked tab.
- Choose the Settings icon.
- Now enter the Blocklist menu.
- Hit the Plus icon to add phone numbers you wish to block.
- You can also enter your contacts menu and block individual contacts with the More menu.
How do I delete blocked contacts on my Samsung Duos?
- From a Home screen, tap Contacts (lower-left). If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Contacts. …
- Tap the Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- If desired, tap Unknown number to reject calls from unknown numbers. …
- Select and hold the contact or number.