Why is my phone not connecting to the WiFi?
Make sure your phone is running on the latest operating system by navigating to Settings > General > Software Update and check to see if you need to update. Make sure something hasn’t gone awry with your WiFi by resetting your network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
How do I fix my Android when it wont connect to WiFi?
How to Fix WiFi Connection on Android Phone Tablet
- 1 Restart the Android Device. …
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range. …
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network. …
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi. …
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router. …
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router. …
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
How do you fix your phone when it wont connect to WiFi?
How to reset network settings on Android:
- Open Settings, and tap System, Advanced, Reset options, then Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth, or if you have a Samsung phone, tap General Management, Reset, then Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Settings and enter your passcode or password.
- Tap Reset Settings, then Reset.
Can’t connect to WiFi even with correct password?
Make sure you select the correct wireless security option when asked for your password (for example, select WEP 40/128-bit Key if you’re typing the 40-character pass key for a WEP-encrypted connection). … Try turning the card off and then on again to reset it — see Wireless network troubleshooter for more information.
Why Android Cannot connect to Wi-Fi?
Restarting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won’t connect, then it’s time to do some resetting. In the Settings app, go to “General Management.” There, tap “Reset.” … Your phone will restart — try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
How do I reset my WiFi on my Android?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How do I enable WiFi disabled on Android?
Restart Your Android Phone
- Press and hold the Power Button on your Android Phone for a few seconds, until your Android Phone gets turned OFF.
- Wait for about 2 minutes and Restart your Android Phone.
- Check to see if your Android Phone is now able to connect to WiFi Network.