Will Moto G5 plus get Android 9?
1. Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
- Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started.
- Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom.
- Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device.
- Click on the People button at the bottom after you open the album.
If you want to set up a simple and free collaborative album between your iOS and Android—and even desktop—friends, we highly recommend you use Google Photos. It captures the same experience—shared albums, collaborative album building, shared comments, and more—in a way that is totally cross-platform.
How to use iCloud for Android. Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
Here’s how it works:
- Open the Photos app on the iPhone. …
- Click on Share at the bottom left.
- Select Drive and choose your Google account.
- Upload the files to your desired folder.
- Now, open the Drive app on Android. …
- Select all the images and videos.
- Then, click the three dots at the top right and hit Download.
Can non Apple users use iCloud?
Although iCloud Photo Sharing is most effective when you’re sharing content with other Apple users, it is possible to share iCloud Photos content with people who aren’t using Apple products, by generating a URL that anyone can use to access your shared album.
How do I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users 2020?
If these are non-iPhone users, make sure that you are connected to cellular and have cellular data turned on. SMS/MMS is controlled by the cellular provider, and you also must have an SMS/MMS plan on your account.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Make sure that you have cellular data turned on. You will not be able to send pictures to non-iMessage users without it. If that still doesn’t work, contact your carrier. Note that the cost will vary depending on your carrier and plan.
Here’s how to do it.
- Locate the uploaded file on your iPhone.
- Tap the 3-dot button beside it and tap Share from the options.
- Input the email of the Android receiver and tap The Android receiver will receive the file instantly and can find it inside the Shared folder.
Can you AirDrop from Apple to Samsung?
If you want to send a longer video (or any large file) from iPhone to Android, cloud services and third-party apps are your best option. You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.