How do I check my Spotify subscription on Android?
To check out the details of your subscription, just log in to your account page and select Subscription in the menu on the left. Here you can: Confirm your subscription status (Premium or Free).
How do I locate my Spotify account?
There are several ways you can use to locate a Spotify account:
- Check your email addresses. Enter any email addresses you use into our password reset form. …
- Check Facebook. It’s also possible to register for a Spotify account using your Facebook credentials. …
- Check for info on your device.
How do you switch accounts on Spotify app?
Switch to a partner plan
- Log into spotify.com/account.
- Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN.
- Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM.
- Continue through to the confirmation message.
- Wait until your account switches to free at your next billing date.
How do I find out what email I used for Spotify?
The official support page of Spotify listed ways on how to do it. Just log in to your account page and click the edit profile. Find the email option, and then enter your new email address. Finish it by confirming your password.
How do I manage my Spotify subscription?
Go to the Spotify website on your iPhone, Android phone, or computer.
- Log in to your account. …
- Once logged in, go to your Account page. …
- Scroll down to the Your plan section and tap or click Change Plan. …
- On the next page, scroll down to the Spotify Free section and tap or click Cancel Premium.
Why can I not log into my Spotify account?
Make sure you’re running the latest Spotify version on your Android device. Launch the Play Store app, search for Spotify, and hit the Update button to update the app. Restart your device and check if you can log in now.
How do I follow someone on Spotify Android?
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap View Profile at the top.
- Tap (iOS) / (Android).
- Tap FIND FRIENDS.
- Tap FOLLOW ALL or next to someone specific. Tip: Tap again to stop following.
How do I change my login on Spotify?
Your username is designed to identify you on Spotify, so you can’t change it. You don’t need your username to log in. Instead, use your email address and password or log in with the method you used to sign up e.g. Facebook, Apple, or your phone number.
How do I get two Spotify apps on Android?
- Clone your modded Spotify BUT DO NOT INSTALL IT YET. ( You will be able to install it later by going in the App Cloner and the Cloned apps tab)
- uninstall all version of Spotify you have.
- Install the original Spotify in the Play Store.
- Install your Cloned Spotify from App Cloner.
How do I log into a different Spotify account?
In Spotify, click your name at the top-right, and then select Account from the drop-down list that appears. Alternatively, go to Spotify and click Log In, where you can choose to either log in with your Facebook account details or your Spotify username and password (if you have an older account).