Samsung has rolled out Android 4.4.4 KitKat M919NUVUFOH3 firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile SGH-M919N. We are here at Thunderztech.com to help you updating your device to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Firmware. This security update is specifically rolled out via OTA for the T-Mobile Galaxy S4 users but if you didn’t receive the notification, don’t worry you can catch the OTA from the below provided link and install it manually by following the below description.
The M919NUVUFOH3 is not only an updated version of Android 4.4.4 KitKat but also brought multiple improvements and bugs fixes along proper security features to fix the Stagefright issue so we recommend you to keep your Android device updated with the latest firmware. Below you can find information about your device model number and the firmware information, just keep scrolling down.
M919NUVUFOH3 firmware details:
Model Name: Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile)
Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
Build date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015
If you have installed custom recovery on your device it will be replaced by the Stock Recovery image and your device will become completely stock after flashing the firmware. Below is the complete procedure to manually install Android 4.4.4 KitKat M919NUVUFOH3 firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
How to update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N Manually using ODIN
To update your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N via Odin tools you need to download necessary files which you are going to use in the update process.
Before you Begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations which include flashing Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom recovery and rooting. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
- Please ensure your phone battery should be charged at minimum 60%
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging
Download and Extract M919NUVUFOH3 firmware file from the below provided link.
Download M919NUVUFOH3_TMB (T-Mobile USA)
Process to update your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N to Android 4.4.4 KitKat M919NUVUFOH3 firmware
If you are new to this tool then you have to pay attention on the step by step sequence to avoid any mishap during the update process.
- Click Odin.exe to run the Odin tool.
- Now boot your device into Download Mode by turning off your device properly and turn it on again by pressing and holding Home Button+Volume Down +Power Key simultaneously until you see a warning now press Volume up to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- If you have properly installed USB drivers on your PC, Odin will detect your device and the ID:COM box should turn blue which indicates that your device has been successfully added.
- Please make sure “Auto Reboot & F.Reset Time” options are checked in the Options Tab on Odin screen.
- Now click the AP tab and select the firmware TAR file that you have downloaded and extracted earlier.
- Hit the start button at the bottom and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once the firmware update process is completed you will see a “PASS” message in the ID:COM box (as shown).
- Your device will automatically reboot with the newly flashed firmware.
That’s it! You have successfully updated your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N to Android 4.4.4 KitKat M919NUVUFOH3 firmware. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.