Stock Android 7.0 Nougat update for Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P is available. The update has brought some minor improvements over the previous one, including Transparent notification shade, improvement in battery and fix for random reboot issue that users have reported in previously. The build number for the update is G930PVPU4ZPLN and is available and if you are already running the 4th beta on S7 then your device is eligible for the update, sooner or later you would get the update notification alert on your device.
The update weighs about 220MB for the users who are running the 4th beta beta update. If you haven’t update your device even on third beta update then follow this link to update it via Odin. Thank fully the G930PVPU4ZPLN firmware tar is also available, in case you don’t qualify for the OTA update just grab the firmware and follow the Odin method to flash the file via Odin flashtool. Everything from OTA to Odin is mentioned below just go ahead and follow the detailed guide.
Nougat Firmware details:
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S7 (Sprint)
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Build Number: G930PVPU4ZPLN
How to update Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P on G930PVPU4ZPLN Android 7.0 Nougat via Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is another useful firmware update application for Samsung and a bit easier to use, just follow the below steps to update your Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P on Android 7.0 Nougat using Samsung Kies.
- Download the Samsung Kies application from the Samsung website and install it on your windows PC or Mac.
- Once the installation process completes, click the Kies icon to run the application.
- Now connect your device to the PC using USB data cable.
- You device will be automatically detected by Kies application and now you can perform multiple functions apart from the firmware update. The Kies application allows you to create a backup of your device before updating to new firmware, click the “Backup and Restore” button and follow the on screen instructions.
- Once you successfully created a back up of your device now you can update your device to latest available firmware.
- Click the Firmware Upgrade button to check whether new firmware is available for your device, if the firmware is available for your device you will be notified.
- Proceed further and follow onscreen instructions to start the Update process.
- Your device will reboot automatically once the process is completed.
If this process doesn’t helped you, proceed further to manually update your Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware via Odin.
How to update G930PVPU4ZPLN Android 7.0 Nougat on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P manually via ODIN
First you need to download the firmware and then follow the guide below to update your device.
Gives us your feed back on how did you find our guide for updating Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P on Android 7.0 Nougat based G930PVPU4ZPLN firmware. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and like our Google+ community for future update.