OnePlus again started rolling out another Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community build for OnePlus 3. The OxygenOS 3.5.2 for OnePlus 3 is packed with multiple fixes and improvements and this is just another update after OxygenOS 3.5.2 released a week ago. The new OxygenOS 3.5.2 for OnePlus 3 have carried out some improved features that are mentioned in the below list. If you are interested in flashing the firmware manually then You can grab the firmware file from the link provided below and flash it using stock recovery (procedure mentioned below). If you are already on OxygenOS 3.5.2 then you just need to check for System updates in about device section.
What’s New in OxygenOS 3.5.2:
- Added “kill all background processes” button in recents menu;
- Added long press options in messages application;
- Enhanced incoming call notification UI;
- Added manual “check for update” button;
- Added additional directions for first fingerprint configuration;
- Battery Saver mode optimizations and enhancements;
- Added back contacts widget in launcher;
- Improved dialer speed;
- New modes added in control panel (night mode and battery saver);
- Added support for PIN codes up to 6 digits.
Install OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community build on OnePlus 3
Before you begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations which include flashing Stock Firmware. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
- Enable USB Debugging (Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging)
- Your phone battery should be charged minimum 80%
Download these files:
How to install OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community build on OnePlus 3
Download OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community build for OnePlus 3. Click here
Now connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
Open the adb-and-fastboot folder you extracted earlier and copy the OxygenOS 3.5.2 Community build zip inside the adb-and-fastboot folder.
Inside adb-and-fastboot folder, press SHIFT and Right-Click on an empty space inside the same folder.
Click on Open command prompt here as shown in picture below.
Issue the following command to reboot your device into recovery mode
“adb reboot recovery”
Once in TWRP recovery then choose “install from USB” and tap OK. It will enable the adb sideload mode.
Then type the following command to start the flashing process.
“adb sideload ota.zip”
One done with the process just reboot your device or simple type “fastboot reboot”
That’s it! If you have successfully flashed the OxygenOS 3.5.2 on OnePlus 3 please let us know. For any queries comment us in the below provided space.