Official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 N920G is released. The Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 N920G carries build number N920GDDU3CQC7 and should be rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air). If you own Galaxy Note 5 N920G then head towards Settings >> About Phone > Check for the firmware updates. If this process didn’t help you try the Kies method as mentioned below along with Odin process as well.
The stock Nougat for Galaxy Note 5 N920G also carries latest security patch along multiple improvements and new features in the firmware. Now follow the instructions below to update your Galaxy Note 5 N920G on N920GDDU3CQC7 Nougat firmware.
Nougat Firmware details:
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Build Number: N920GDDU3CQC7
Below are the two firmware update methods you can follow to update your Galaxy Note 5 N920G on N920GDDU3CQC7 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
How to update Galaxy Note 5 N920G on N920GDDU3CQC7 Android 7.0 Nougat via Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies is another useful firmware update application for Samsung and a bit easier to use, just follow the below steps to update your Galaxy Note 5 N920G on Android 7.0 Nougat using Samsung Kies.
- Download the Samsung Kies application from the Samsung website and install it on your windows PC or Mac.
- Once the installation process completes, click the Kies icon to run the application.
- Now connect your device to the PC using USB data cable.
- You device will be automatically detected by Kies application and now you can perform multiple functions apart from the firmware update. The Kies application allows you to create a backup of your device before updating to new firmware, click the “Backup and Restore” button and follow the on screen instructions.
- Once you successfully created a back up of your device now you can update your device to latest available firmware.
- Click the Firmware Upgrade button to check whether new firmware is available for your device, if the firmware is available for your device you will be notified.
- Proceed further and follow onscreen instructions to start the Update process.
- Your device will reboot automatically once the process is completed.
How to update Galaxy Note 5 N920G to Android 7.0 N920GDDU3CQC7 Nougat via Odin
Before you begin:
Download and install latest USB drivers for Samsung on PC.
Download the official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5 N920G. Download
Enter download mode on your device by following this guide.
Once in Download mode then follow this guide for further instructions.