Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MIUI ROM is now available for Galaxy S4 Mini LTE model GT-I9195. Galaxy S4 mini as the name represents is mini version of original Galaxy S4, the specs are slightly different on both devices but Galaxy S4 mini is retaining the same shape as Galaxy S4. Samsung has already left firmware support for this device, the last major update was Android 4.4.4 KitKat released by Samsung and then no further update released.
Although Galaxy S4 Mini has a decent specifications set capable of running the newer firmware easily, developers worked on the device hence released this ROM for the MIUI lovers. If you are interested in flashing other custom ROMs on your device then visit our Custom ROM section and to flash the Android 6.0.1 MIUI Marshmallow ROM on your Galaxy S4 Mini LTE i9195 go ahead and follow the below description.
How to update Android 6.0.1 MIUI Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S4 Mini i9195
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations including Custom Rom. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device.
Please ensure your phone battery should be charged at minimum 80%
Install latest USB drivers for your device necessary for PC-Android connection (if your device is not detected by the computer)
Download and install latest TWRP on Galaxy S4 mini or visit our recovery section and choose your device model.
Backup your important data by creating a Nandroid back up or follow this guide to create a Nandroid Backup of your device.
This will create a backup of your complete device including current firmware, if something goes wrong you can restore your previous firmware
How to install Android 6.0.1 MIUI Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S4 Mini i9195
- Download the ROM file along Google Apps from the link provided below.
- Connect your device to your PC and transfer the ROM and gapps files on your device storage.
- If you have download the ROM using your phone then skip step 2.
- Now turn off your device and boot into recovery mode (Use hardware keys combination or using any third party app, mostly found in Play store).
- Tap on “Wipe” and then swipe the slider from left to right to begin the wipe process (This will reset your device to factory)
- Now it’s the time to flash the ROM on your device. Choose install and navigate to the folder in which you have copied the ROM file
- Swipe across the slider to confirm install, wait for a few minutes till the file is completely installed in your device.
- Now repeat step 7 for the installation of Google Apps.
- Once done with the installation process, reboot your device.
Note: If your device stuck at boot logo or taking longer then 7-10 minutes then follow this guide to fix the bootloop issue
That’s it! If you have successfully installed Android 6.0.1 MIUI Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S4 Mini LTE i9195 let us know by posting your queries in the below provided comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.
Download Android 6.0 MIUI Marshmallow ROM for Galaxy S4 Mini. Click here
Download Google Apps (gapps). Click here