OnePlus 2 is the latest flagship device and the elder brother of OnePlus One. The device is packed with decent specification which makes this a real flagship killer, beside all this you can explore the full potential of OnePlus 2 by adding tweaks, installing Xposed frameworks and much more. Fortunately expose framework for OnePlus 2 is now out and in this tutorial we are installing Xposed framework on OnePlus 2, by installing exposed framework on your device you enter into the world of infinite awesomeness, freedom and customization.
Flashing Xposed installer requires a rooted OnePlus 2 with a custom recovery installed, if your device is not rooted or no recovery is installed don’t worry just move ahead we have mentioned links to our posts below which will guide you on the step by step process for rooting & installing custom recovery on OnePlus 2.
How to Flash Xposed Framework on your OnePlus 2
Before you begin: Instructions
- Your phone battery should be charged minimum 60%
- Download OnePlus 2 USB drivers
- Your device bootloader should be unlock or follow this guide
- TWRP recovery must be installed along root access on OnePlus 2 or follow this guide
Download these files:
Download Xposed Framework.zip
Download Xposed installer.apk
Procedure to install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 2
Just follow the below steps in sequence to install Xposed Framework on your OnePlus 2.
- Connect your device to your PC
- Copy the Xposed Framework.zip to the internal memory of your OnePlus 2
- Turn off your device and enter into Recovery mode by using hardware key combination or by typing the following command.
” adb reboot recovery “
- Once your device reboot into recovery mode, hit Install
- Select the Xposed Framework.zip file and swipe the slider to start flashing.
- Once the installation process is complete, select Reboot.
Installation procedure for Xposed Installer.apk on OnePlus 2
- Once the OnePlus 2 boots up completely, connect your device to your PC again
- Transfer the downloaded Xposed Installer.apk file on the device storage.
- Using file manager navigate and install the Xposed Installer.apk file as normal apk
- Grant it the root permission if the pop up arises.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on your OnePlus 2.
How to Uninstall/Remove Xposed framework from OnePlus 2
You can also un-install the Xposed installer from your OnePlus 2 by following below simple steps.
Download Xposed Uninstaller.zip and copy it into device storage.
All you have to do is just flash the Xposed Uninstaller.zip file using TWRP recovery.
This will Un-install the Xposed framework from your OnePlus 2.