In this guide you will be able to flash Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus. The installation of Xposed will let you install different Xposed modules in your Galaxy S6 Edge+ which allow you to perform tons of customization and modifications in your device without installing custom ROM.
You will need a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM to install Xposed framework on your Galaxy S6 Edge+, if you don’t have a custom recovery installed in your Galaxy S6 Edge+ don’t worry just go ahead and follow our guide below to install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S6 Edge plus.
How to Flash Xposed Framework on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Before you begin: Instructions
- Your phone battery should be charged minimum 60%
- Download Samsung USB drivers
- TWRP recovery must be installed on your Galaxy S6 Edge+ or follow this guide
Download these files:
Download Xposed Framework.zip
Download Xposed installer.apk
Procedure to install Xposed Framework on Galaxy S6 Edge+
Just follow the below steps in sequence to install Xposed Framework on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Connect your device to your PC
- Copy the Xposed Framework.zip to the internal memory of your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Turn off your device and enter into Recovery mode by using hardware key combination or third party app mostly found in Play Store.
- Once your device reboot into recovery mode, hit Install
- Select the Xposed Framework.zip file and swipe the slider to start flashing.
- Once the installation process is complete, select Reboot.
Install Xposed Installer.apk on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Once the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus boots up completely, connect your device to your PC again
- Transfer the downloaded Xposed Installer.apk file on the device storage.
- Using file manager navigate and install the Xposed Installer.apk file as normal apk
- Grant it the root permission if the pop up arises.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.