In this you will be able to install Official TWRP latest build on Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Exynos variants. The device is packed with upgraded hardware component with decent specification, this device is designed specially to perform more out of its limits. Just flash TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S5 Neo and start adding tweaks to the latest Galaxy S5 Neo. Fortunately TWRP recovery has been released for Galaxy S5 Neo, just grab the recovery and install it in your device by following the detailed process below.
TWRP recovery has a User friendly interface and convenient to use even for the beginners. If you are an experienced user then well & good, you will never find any confusion in the installation process but if you are new to the flashing process then you have to pay full attention on the step by step guide to successfully install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S5 Neo.
There are multiple thing you can perform with custom recovery some of them are described below.
Benefits of flashing Custom Recovery on Galaxy S5 Neo
Flash Custom ROMs: Custom recovery let’s you flash the custom firmware in your device, Custom ROMs have freedom to customize User-Interface and much more which you can’t find in the Stock firmware. You can update to any type of Android firmware available for your device.
Mods and Tweaks: Android OS let’s you install custom mods and tweaks, further you can install custom kernels to over clock CPU speed to enhance device performance.
Backup and Restore firmware: Custom recovery also contain feature to backup/restore whole OS including data and Apps. You can store multiple backups of your device depending on the available storage.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S5 Neo
Before you begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations including Custom Rom, Custom recovery and root. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
- Enable USB Debugging (Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging)
- Your phone battery should be charged minimum 70%
Download these files:
Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy S5 Neo (.tar)
Process to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S5 Neo
Just follow the below steps to install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S5 Neo
- Click Odin3.10.exe to run the Odin tool.
- Now boot your device into Download Mode, to do so turn off your device properly and turn it on again by pressing and holding Home Button + Volume Down + Power Key simultaneously until you see a warning now press Volume up to enter Download Mode or Follow this guide
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- If you have installed USB drivers for your device properly then you will never face any problem regarding device-Odin connection, Odin will detect your device and the ID:COM box should turn blue which indicates that your device has been successfully added.
- Please make sure “Auto Reboot & F.Reset Time” options are checked in the Options Tab in Odin screen.
- In Odin click the AP tab and select the TWRP recovery TAR file.
- Hit the start button at the bottom and wait for the installation process to complete. Once the process is completed you will see a “PASS” message in the ID:COM box.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Galaxy S5 Neo. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your comment in the below comment section.