TWRP recovery 220.127.116.11 is now available for Samsung Galaxy A7 with model no A700F. We are here at thunderztech.com to help you install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy A7, we have already posted guides on multiple Samsung devices with TWRP recovery installation process. Once you successfully install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy A7 SM-A700F you will be able to install Mods, custom ROMs and tweaks. In fact a device with custom recovery installed is much more customizable then the one without custom recovery. There are multiple thing you can perform with custom recovery some of them are described below.
Benefits of Custom Recovery on Galaxy A7
Flash Custom ROMs: Custom recovery let’s you flash the custom firmware in your device, Custom ROMs have freedom to customize User-Interface and much more which you can’t find in the Stock firmware. You can update to any type of Android firmware available for your device.
Mods and Tweaks: Android OS let’s you install custom mods and tweaks, further you can install custom kernels to over clock CPU speed to enhance device performance.
Backup and Restore firmware: Custom recovery also contain feature to backup/restore whole OS including data and Apps. You can store multiple backups of your device depending on the available storage.
How to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700F
Before you begin:
Disclaimer: This tutorial includes multiple operations including Custom recovery. Follow the guide on your own risk, we are not responsible if you brick or damage your device however the chances of bricking a device are rare but you have to pay full attention on the complete guide to avoid any issues and difficulties while performing any of the above mentioned operation.
- Enable USB Debugging (Settings >> Developer Options >> USB debugging)
- Your phone battery should be charged minimum 70%
Download these files:
Process to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy A7 SM-A700F
Just follow the below steps in sequence to flash custom recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A7
- Click Odin3.10 exe to run the Odin tool.
- Now boot your device into Download Mode, to do so turn off your device properly and turn it on again by pressing and holding Home Button + Volume Down + Power Key simultaneously until you see a warning now press Volume up to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- If you have installed USB drivers for your device properly then you will never face any problem regarding device-Odin connection, Odin will detect your device and the ID:COM box should turn blue which indicates that your device has been successfully added.
- Please make sure “Auto Reboot & F.Reset Time” options are checked in the Odin screen.
- In Odin click the AP tab and select the TWRP recovery .tar file.
- Hit the start button at the bottom and wait for the installation process to complete. Once the process is completed you will see a “PASS” message in the ID:COM box.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted & installed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700F. If you have any query feel free to contact us by posting your comment in the below comment section. Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ for future update.