Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the latest flagship by Samsung released along Galaxy S6 Edge plus a few days back in New York. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 gained much more popularity then Galaxy Note 4 even though both the devices carrying same display size but a little upgraded hardware including improved processor, subtle curves on the edges and S Pen can now be clicked. This device got huge number of pre-order despite this all Samsung limited the list of countries where the device going to be launched.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will be available at the stores in a few days, but till then developers have released different Galaxy Note 5 leaks including wallpapers & apps. We have managed to grab the latest Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz based launcher apk for your android devices, you need a rooted device to install this apk on your device. The Galaxy Note 5 launcher is almost same as that of Galaxy S6 but the icons have rounded corner, more attractive with additional features and are really eye catching. You can install Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz Launcher apk on your device and get a visual on the Galaxy Note 5 latest User-Interface.
How To Install Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz Launcher APK
Download and extract the Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz launcher apk zip file
- Open the extracted TouchWiz launcher folder and there you will find Launcher apk along with other library files.
- Open Root explorer or any other file manager with root capabilities and navigate to System >> priv-app >> TouchwizHome_MR1. Now copy the downloaded Galaxy Note 5 launcher apk in there but remember to make a backup of the existing launcher apk if something goes wrong you can restore it.
- Now go back to System folder and navigate down until you find a folder with the name “lib”.
- Open it and paste the Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz launcher lib files in there.
- Go back and reboot your device.
That’s it! Once the device reboots you will see the latest Galaxy Note 5 TouchWiz launcher on your Android device. For any query feel free to contact us through below comment section and stay tune for future updates.